Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Possible Ectopic (Tubal) pregnancy??

I got my tubes tied 6 years ago, my periods have always been normal. But this month I was a week late, then I started noticing some spotting just when I used the restroom. Later that day after work I started cramping real bad and felt like I need to use the restroom but a handful of tissue light pinkish color came out, the cramps stopped and so did the spotting. 2 days later I started cramping, real BAD lower back pain which I have never had, and bleeding came back but the bleeding was only when I use the restroom it was real heavy like a period with clots just nothing would come out all day till I used the restroom. I could go all day without a pad or anything. Now that has been stopped for 2 days but tonight I experienced some Bad Abdominal Pain that almost brought me to my knees with some more blood clots. I've also experienced alot of pressure like the pressure you have when you are in labor. Is this normal or what could be wrong??
My advice would be to either go to your obgyn ASAP or if the pain is too much I would go to the ER, if it is a ectopic pregnancy those are dangerous... So get checked soon!!!! I wish you the best!!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.