Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Pregnancy Risk

I know I'm being paranoid but I just need some advice.  Here's the really long and weird story

Wednesday night or thursday morning I masturbated in bed and ejaculated into my underwear.  Pure cotton.  I don't change and go to work Thursday.  I then meet up with a lady friend.

I noticed my underwear still moist because I lay down face down on the bed and the stain on my underwear moistened the sheet.  I then took my underwear off and took a shower with soap. I'm pretty sure the lady didn't sit down on the stain.

We went to a steam room, then showered together, then had protected sex with a condom.  

Again, probably paranoia, but I am thinking if any sperm survived on my penis or genital area that could have transferred to her vagina.  It was right smack on her ovulation day and I admit I'm probably overreacting and stuff.

What should I think for now?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.