Pregnancy from Fingering
Recently, my boyfriend and I got intimate and there was no intercourse involved. There was only fingering. And even though I touched him a few times(he was not wet) , I did not touch myself, and he washed his hands thoroughly before , during and after the whole thing.  Even if there is a slight possibility that there may have been pre *** (even though neither of us touched it, and even if he did and then fingered me) would there be any possibility of pregnancy? Although, he did wash his hands multiple times. Also, I have been suffering from PCOD for a couple of years now , which already I believe makes me infertile.

I know all of the above probably sounds silly and indicates my lack of knowledge, but I am truly just paranoid
Nope.  You can't get pregnant that way.  Fingering will not lead to pregnancy.  A penis must enter your vagina for pregnancy.  Buy some condoms though in case you get carried away in the future.  good luck
Thank you so much @specialmom for your answer!

I did take a PT on 9th (14 days after we got intimate) - Just to calm myself down.

Thanks a lot again for your answer and I will definitely take the necessary precautions in the future.

Awesome!  Good luck to you