Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy from Fingering
Recently, my boyfriend and I got intimate and there was no intercourse involved. There was only fingering. And even though I touched him a few times(he was not wet) , I did not touch myself, and he washed his hands thoroughly before , during and after the whole thing.  Even if there is a slight possibility that there may have been pre *** (even though neither of us touched it, and even if he did and then fingered me) would there be any possibility of pregnancy? Although, he did wash his hands multiple times. Also, I have been suffering from PCOD for a couple of years now , which already I believe makes me infertile.

I know all of the above probably sounds silly and indicates my lack of knowledge, but I am truly just paranoid
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
973741 tn?1342346373
Nope.  You can't get pregnant that way.  Fingering will not lead to pregnancy.  A penis must enter your vagina for pregnancy.  Buy some condoms though in case you get carried away in the future.  good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Thank you so much @specialmom for your answer!

I did take a PT on 9th (14 days after we got intimate) - Just to calm myself down.

Thanks a lot again for your answer and I will definitely take the necessary precautions in the future.

Comment
Cancel
973741 tn?1342346373
Awesome!  Good luck to you
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources