Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Pregnancy sign???

Just wondering when and how you ladies knew you were pregnant...preferably before a missed period thanks
I got light headed alot dizzy. Then i started getting sick when i was smoking.. And then i had a missed period. I didn't test until two weeks after my missed period.
I found out because i started having sciatic nerve pain and i had that with my 2nd pregnancy am now in my third. I dont know why i had it so early though because my dr told you ussually get that pain when baby is pressing agsinst your nerve wich i dont think baby was because it was tooo small to do so. So im not really sure if thats what it was but dr told me it was sciatic nerve pain. Sorry so long lol :P
Oh and also peeing more than ussual
I had thought I was pregnant for 3 months just felt like I was. I went had it confirmed that I was 6 weeks. Less then what I thought. I was baby crazy.
Thanks for your answer I'm experiencing typical symptoms of pregnancy like tired and sore breast ect ...but i know it could be pms related???... But what threw me off was I had my oct period on the 21 then I had what seemed to be my November period on the 12??? Wayyy early then I spotted for about 4 days about 5 days after my period ended took a test a lil over a week ago negative...wondering when to test again or anyone pregnant had this happen thanks
My sis experienced that pain as well ouch!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.