Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Pregnant ?

I have had a headache for a week. I also broke out with some acne on my face. I thought I was  Starting my period. Well 3 days ago I started getting light brown spotting. Never have I had this happen before. It's usually only after I've been on my period for at least 5 days does it start to look brown (sorry tmi) . I have no other symptoms. Excessive thirst really. My period is usually 7 days full blown heavy period. I don't think I could ever get pregnant. I've been with my fiancé for 2 years now and never had a pregnancy. I am std free so I know it's not cause by anything like that. Could it be stress?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.