Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Pregnant? ??

Okay im gonna try to be short. In may i got my period on time but it started off brown and got heavier the nexy day then went to brownish pink only lasted 3 or 4 days. Usually my periods are regular 25-26 days. This month my period was 4 days late no pms. Creamy CF for about a week before my i started bleeding again. Now my flow started right b4 the 5th day. I have all pregnancy symptoms sore nips tender tingle breast. Some food makes me sick. As was experiencing these symptoms about a week after may period. Light headed. Heaf aches lost of appetite. Now my june period started brown stopped then came in bright red with cramps. Usually my cramps are horrible but this cycle they are mild. Breasts tingle and ache. Candy junkie all of a sudden. Im just wondering if im pregnant took a test 3 days into missed period negative. Blood flow is light. Helpppp
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.