Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Pregnant after Tubaligation? Or Normal?

I am 33 and had a tubaligation 2 years ago. I have three children all were healthy pregnancies and normal births. I have always been in great health, and have taken care of my self by eating right and excising. The past two months I have had severe cramping before and during my periods. Which I have never had ever in my entire life. Last month a was a few days late for my period, this month I am 9 days late for my period. I have taken a pregnancy test and it came back negative. Currently I am experiencing a sick stomach, fatigue, mood swings, tender breast, and  everything I experienced with my pregnancies. I do not have any cramping or bloating, I am not having pain in my abdomen. Has anyone experienced this before and what was your result?

Ok so I am 30 years old and have 3 children 12,10,and 7 I got a tubal ligation right after I had my last child then I had a miscarriage almost three years later my menstrual cycle is normal sometimes a few days late but this month it was only a very little spotting on and off for a few days  I have no clue what this means please help!

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.