Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Repost with correction: Is my girlfriend pregnant?

My girlfriend's periods started on 25th October. Periods stopped on 28th of October.
We had unprotected sex on 30th oct.

We both were virgins before that.

I ejaculated outside but again penetrated. But never ejaculated inside.

Her period cycle is of 28 days probably.

Today she called me and said she was feeling dizziness and headache With vomit like feeling. She was worried about pregnancy. It gave me worries too. We dont want this right now.

My questions: What are the possibilities of her getting pregnant?

When is the right time to do a test if she doesnt get next periods.

Pleease help
I don't think you need to worry
Anytime you put your penis inside of her without a condom, you risk pregnancy.  Doesn't matter if you ejaculate or not as the penis can let off small amounts of pre ejaculate which is plenty to impregnate a girl.  However, way too soon for any symptoms that your girlfriend is mentioning.  And mostly, it doesn't sound like she's pregnant.  If she doesn't get a period, she can test with a home urine test the first day she misses it.  good luck
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.