Sore nipples even after period

I was wondering if anyone knew why my nipples were sore before I started my period and even still after my period? Am I just having side effects from my period or am I pregnant ? I tested a few days before my current period and it said negative. Some mornings I feel nascious but never really puke or nothing, some smells give me a gag reflex that makes me sick , I am extremely tired , my nipples are very sore and sensitive , but I just started my period today (10-12-15) how long should I wait to test again ?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I would guess you aren't pregnant if you got your period.
Helpful - 0
I would wait 2 weeks after your period. I got my period the first month of being pregnant and felt some of the same things. I actually passed out on day and still didn't know I was pregnant until a month later.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.