Spotting after sex

Hello I'm new but I have a question OK me and my partner had sex the day my period went so during sex his condom broke but I didn't know til afterward of course he came in the condom n this happened two days ago and I ovulate tomorrow but since that night I been spotting n now cramping a lil bit is there a big possibility I can in up pregnant he say he didn't *** in me but when I check I seen *** on my finger n I didn't even *** so I know for a fact it wasn't mines I was spotting n I seen his nut on my finger someone please help with this I'm bout to go cray cray
Well, condoms breaking CAN lead to pregnancy.  However, luck may be on your side here as that is not a regular time that women get pregnant.  Once most women ovulate, they can not get pregnant until the next cycle unless they are that one in a million who has a second egg.  OR they are just spotting, having an off cycle and ovulation is still or about to occur.  Anyway, I doubt you got pregnant from this if it was truly your period.  good luck