Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Starting birth control and Unprotected sex

I had IUD taken out in Jan cause it was causing lots of problems for me, so dr gave me Loseasonique BC pills to start. I am nursing my 13 month old son, but only 2-3 times a day. My question is I had unprotected sex the day before I started taking my 1st pill of BC pills, is it possible I could still become pregnant?? I know it always possible to become pregnant having unprotected sex, just wondering if anyone else has had experience with this. Also that night of unprotected sex was the 1st night not nursing my son, so I went over 24 hours without nursing for the 1st time in over a year. Could that cause ovulation to begin and what happens with starting a BC pill if ovulation is occuring? Also I have not had a period since my son was born.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.