Tubal ligation could I be pregnant

I had a tubal done April 18 2017 I had a switch in my period I believe about October then from there I I got a period tracker according to that my period is 5 days late and I've had some cramping and spotting today and been having pregnancy symptoms any mom's been thru this someone help
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Generally, tubal ligation is considered permanent treatment to end fertility.  The times that women get pregnant after having it are usually later on (not so recent after having it) and because of two main reasons.  First, if the clip method was used, the clips come undone.  Second, scar tissue forms in such a way that it kind of fuses the tubes together.  Unfortunately, tubal pregnancies (or ectopic) are very common after tubal ligation.  Those are not viable pregnancies and dangerous for the mother.  I am guessing you're just having a weird pregnancy but since you kind of know what you are doing here (have had other kids I'm guessing and your mom got pregnant after a tubal)---  you should get checked.  You can take a home pregnancy test but they don't always give an accurate result if it is a tubal ectopic pregnancy.  So, in this instance, I'd say it's best to do a test in your doctors office.  Let us know!!  
Thank u I'm just scared cause I never experienced this but my body keep telling me I'm pregnant but test so far have been negative I'm waiting a little while I've never had such little bleeding but so much pain