Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WHATS GOING ON???????

Hi..
I havent had my period..my last period was may 22nd..i was having unprotected sex in the next month which was june so i took 3 pregnancy test on july 4th or july 11th..i dont remeber but it was because i didnt get my period on june 22nd but they all came out negative..but still no period..i had intercourse with a condom on july 10th..he did ejaculate in the condom while still in me..its been 2 weeks and 3 days since that happened and on july 27th i was suppose to get my period..instead on that day i got really light pink/brownish bleeding..i ignored it because i thought it was the beginning of my period..but its been 5 days and it comes and goes..its really light and still the same pink/brownish color..is it my period or implantation bleeding or something else? Im getting kind of worried..
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.