Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

What would u say this is? Can u help me out?

Period was due 1/21 but on 1/20 I had got a glush of brown-red in my underwear. I put on a pad thinking it was my period. On 1/22 I took pain pills thinking it was my period. Usually when I take pain pills I usually stop hurting. This time i still feel wired. I went to the restroom and I wipe I see brown discharge that was sticky. On 1/22 when I go pee i notice no blood on the pad only when I wipe. On 1/22 that nite it got mild but wasn't heavy as it should be. I change the pad everyday even through it wasn't heavy I want to see if it stop the color and all. On 1/23 it slow down and stop then it spot off and on. When I went to the bathroom when I wipe it was brown discharge. 1/24 it just been spotting off and on all day. 1/25 it stop no spotting or anything. What would u say this is? Would u say I got my period, would u say it was only two days.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.