Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Why I had blood 4 days after period ended?

Hi!I had sex about a month or 20 days ago.I had a normal period, but now 4 days after my period ended when I whipped( 3-4 times) I saw blood.After that it stopped.My period is not so steady yet and usually lasts whole seven days.I caught a cold these days so I thought it my have affected me this way,or that some blood just didn't get out I don't know....I'm just really worried because it has never happened to me again.Could I be pregnant?
(to be more specific, I was on my period at 29th ofAugust  -  5th of September, had sex at 16th-17th of September and got my last period from 28th September  -  4th September.....and today 8th of September happened this incident)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.