Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

am i preg?

I have a 4 yr daughter and ttc for a year..i have thyroid and PCO..i have exact 29 days cycle bt for the first time a day before period i have one brown spot and i wiped it nd then i have extreme leg and back pain and then period came next day(on exact date when they have to come)bt they are very unusual coz i have always heavier dark red brown kind of bleeding with clots and my period last for 7 days bt this time its bright red bleeding bt not as heavy as it used to be...for the first day it was light and bright red and went for 12 hour then gone then started on the 2nd day nd last till 4th day and then on the 5th day its gone not even a single drop was there and then came on 6th day bt it was dark like black color nd very tiny amount and finish on 7th day...ive never ever had this kind of period i desperately want a baby m i pregnant??by the way my period happened this month on 8th nov bt i did not take preg test till now should i buy one or wait till the next period which will be on 8 dec?

This discussion is related to about pregnancy.
I don't have an answer I have a question, I'm incredibly worried to hear that my girlfriend missed her period. She usually gets it 7 days prior to the actual due date and after a condom breakage 2 weeks ago. I'm abit worried to hear this. Could she be prnant or just her period is play I g games
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.