MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

any body else new mothers here?

Im scared and happy at the same time but this definitly hasnt been easy for me its alot to tak. In im 2 months prego with twins &keep losing weight due to nausea &its becoming a bit stressful because I should be gaining not losing I just want my babies to be healthy in the end ...any encourging words...thoughts...comments. ..questions ?feel free to reply with all :)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Awe thnk you for your kind words it really helped me feel better :-)
Helpful - 0
Helpful - 0
Aw, i'm sure it'll be okay. Just make sure you eat lots of healthy foods. My cousin is 27 weeks? and she's been losing weight her whole pregnancy (also she was a bigger girl to begin with) Alot of people lose weight in early pregnancy and besides, the doctors will probably tell you as long as the babies are growing and you arnt getting dangerously thin, then everythings fine. Gooluck hun (: I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.