been cramping for 4 days

Hi ladies.. I've been having severe cramps for the past 4 days should I b alarmed or could it b pre pregnancy cramps.. I have no bleeding just mild cramps lower abdominal.. HELP! !should I go to the doctors.. I havent gotten my period yet.. nt due til next week.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks yea that wat they keep telling me wait til I've missed.. but I havent had a normal period since december.. it came last month but only for a day..
Helpful - 0
I wouldn't start to worry until you miss your period. I use to have cramps before I started my menstrual cycle. Wait till a week after your missed period to take a home test. Ept worked the best for early results if you want to take a pregnancy test
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.