Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

blood test

I got a faint positive and i wanted to know if 3 weeks past my lmp would be too soon for a blood test to confirm the hpt. Also do they do a ultrasound when they do a blood test?
Most doctors will wait till like 8/9 weeks because you'll be able to see something then ...Congrats on your faint positive I got a faint positive 3 days after my missed cycle and they didn't do a ultrasound/blood work at 9weeks .
I got blood work done when I was three weeks pregnant. And probably not on the ultrasound. Ask you will see if the sac. Baby is far too small to see.
I got a blood test at a little past 5 weeks but didn'tget my first ultrasound until a little past 8 weeks, and that was onky because I was so sick they wanted to check for multiples.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.