Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

can early bleeding be period bleeding or pregnancy bleeding?

ok so i was dry humping with my boyfriend i had my underwear on but he didn't and no condom. i'm not sure if my underwear slipped and had direct contact with precum or not. so suppose that i did. at that time i thought i was ovulating. my cycles are 32/34 days long. then at the 28th day i started bleeding. i thought it was my period. it was just like normal period bleeding. lasted 6 days and changed my pad average 4 times a day. then at about the 14th day from the start of the bleeding (the supposed period) i had severe nausea and vomited. then at about the 15th day i had spotting and lower abdominal pain and back pain. then at about the 17th day which is today, i was masturbating and i had an orgasm and while i was wiping i found blood tinged mucus. is there a possibility that i could be pregnant? that this bleeding was 1st trimester bleeding and not my period? is there a possibility that spotting and blood tinged mucus is a result from pregnancy? or was the spotting due to ovulation of this cycle? please help me i'm so scared. i know i'm not responsible enough to do this again so i'm not going to just please answer me
Did you take a test yet
no i didn't. is there a chance i could be pregnant? should i take the test?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.