Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

early pregnancy

Hi I have been experiencing light to mild cramping since I found out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago. I have no spotting or anything. They are constant but sometimes they are very light so its hard to feel them. Should I be worried or is this a normal thing in early pregnancy, I am 5 weeks and 1 day
I have been experiencing the exact samething and i asked my sister who has already had a baby said it is normal and will be on and off throughout your whole pregnancy.
so does that mean I might be pregnant cause I already have 1 son but this never happened to me before its my 1st time this happened with my son I didn't know I was pregnant until I was 7weeks pregnant but does this mean I might be pregnant and this just happened to me just now I didn't have my period all last month
opppss sorry wrong post my bad
I've read that cramping is a sign of being pregnant. I had them too when I first found out that I was pregnant, it's almost like you're about to start your period. I had it for a couple of weeks. I think it's the growing of your uterus and ligaments to hold it up. So don't worry. Congratulations!
thanks! its so hard not to worry, I just called 811 and they said I need to go see a doctor within 12 hours so now after being reassured and calmed down she got me freaking out again..ughh
Hmm I wonder why they would say that since you're just cramping and there's no bleeding. Who did you talk to? You know what book really helped me, Your pregnancy week by week by Glade Curtis. It talks about what you're going through and what you're feeling. Try to relax, stress is no good for the baby. I cramped for a couple of weeks when I was first pregnant, my Dr said it was perfectly normal. Let me know what they say. Good luck.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.