Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

evap lines or pregnant??? help!!!

3 out of 4 test have turned up positive but its taken a while.. the negative test stayed negative!  Help!! And they were all taken apart... Even the one that stayed negative. First one was positive last night at 7:00 pm very faint... Tested at 8:00 and negative. Test this morning this happened.. wot was negative. Help!!!!
You get the most accurate reading with the first urination of the day fir get up early in the boring and do one then. What sorta tests are they? They look like little strips, try using a reputable brand like clear blue or first response. And they are only accurate for about 10mins depending on the brand you use, after that time frame, they may or may not change but that doesn't mean anything, just make sure you check them within the time frame.... Plus usually a faint positive line is still a positive. False negatives are much more common.... Test in the morning with a good test and see :-) good luck
Sorry, I ment "morning" not "boring" x
This was first morning urination... And was first response... I always pull them apart.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.