Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

heartbeat

I m 15 weeks pregnant
can anyone tell in which week you can feel your Baby's heartbeat and if baby is moving
sadiaanwar 18-20 weeks baby moves bjt that if youve been pregnant 3 times or more if its your first pregnancy its 20 weeks and onwards and you can hear the heartbeat from 16 weeks onwards but they say you can use heart beat thing at 24 weeks they just recommend to use the heartbeat monitor at 24 weeks and I think 17 weeks or even now can't remember lol
I felt my first son at 8 weeks but our was a flyer not a full kick.  He was 12 weeks when I felt him kicking.  We heard his heart beat at 7 weeks using an internal monitor.  This pregnancy I am 7 weeks tomorrow and felt some flutters ladt night. I think it depends on the pregnancy and home intune you are with your body.
Hi caseybaby003 I feel that sort of stuff but I don't think it can happen this early lol I had a scan yesterday and it says that I'm 6 weeks and 3 days my last period was 13 th April I start that period 23 dags 6days early and finished 4 days early so I was memt to start my period on the 6th of may its been I think 43 days or more since my last period but when she measured the baby it was 6 weeks and 3 days and then when she measured the sac it said 7 weeks and 3 or 4 days I'm confused by it but I'm really unsure bout my last period I can't remember if j started or finished.
23 days I mean
I'm 17 weeks, I've had to ultrasounds one to determine how many baby's I'm having ; & that was when I found out by then I was already 1 month, & my second ultrasound that was my 12 week ultrasound & I heard the heart beat then , so you should of had a 12 week ultrasound to see your baby's chance of spin problems or to see if it has something wrong with it , that's when they listen to the heart beat.  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.