Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

help me please we devorce my husband but i just a little help!:(

hi im 24 yrs old.. i have a little question.. in july 15 my period stop ... and i have good cyle of my period.. in july 16 we have sex my husband ... and july 19,25,27,28 in august 4,5,6 i dont know its a mentraution.. because i have spotting juast a little blood .. i thought thas is my period but why its si a little blood? and si early .. and then in august 15 i have a spot only that day.. only one spot?.. until now i dont have a period .:/ ang my tummy just a little big:/ im not fat .. my body is very slim but my tummy not good? did you think im pregnant?  please help me and we sex on august i dont rememberplease a little help tell if im not pregnant or yes
Take a test
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.