Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

is this normal? after an iud removal....

hi im 21 years old and 4 months after (november 2013) my child was born i had the mirena put in... around decemeber i started getting pain my doctor checked me and said its just my body trying to get used to the iud... after a while i didnt feel anymore pain but my periods were heavier and more painful them before i had my child! on april 3,2013 i went for a checkup because i was having pelvic pain when the doctor checked me my iud was out of its place so he had to remove it ASAP! as soon as he removed it i had no more pain, i started losing weight feeling more energized but only one problem i have NOT gotten my period since march 18! which was my usual time, my husband and i have had unprotected sex and i have taken 4 pregnancy test and they have come back negative..... is this normal for your period to take this long to come back ! i have an appt with my doctor soon . . .
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.