Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

late period...then med to heavy bleeding

Hi. My period was four days late. I'm never usually late. I've been having mild cramping for a week now. And lower back pain. After being four days late I then started having more cramping and light brownissh discharge. Then later that day the flow was heavier and a brick red color. This is the third day now. Btw my bf and I have been having unprotected sex for over a month now. Any help. Thx
It sounds like you just had a late cycle. Regardless of how regular a female is it's very normal to have an off cycle or two. I assume you're trying to get pregnant?
Well yes it would make us both extremely happy
If you're wanting a baby you need to time ovulation and have sex every other day leading up to ovulation and then 2 days after. If you have irregular cycles (or just want to pinpoint ovulation better) you can use OPK's, chart your BBT and/or observe cervical mucous.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.