Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

missed pills, late period, negative test

Hi everyone, so last month I started my refill for my birth control 4 days late, I had intercourse with my boyfriend the same day I restarted and the following day. By mistake, I left for a trip and forgot to bring my pill so I missed 2 pills after that. When I calculate my ovulation time, it seems to approximately fall in that period of time.
I took a plan b pill 6 days later (on the advice of an ob gyn). I took 2 pregnancy test (one at the ob gyn)  last week and they were negative (the pee in a cup ones). Now I am 3 days late ( I am not sure exactly if it is 2 or 3 days late). I feel extremely tired since the week I missed my pills, I just caught a cold and I feel like I am having my period but when I check it is only white discharge. Should I test again? My ob gyn said that the test was negative so I am not pregnant even though it was before I was late. Is it safe to say that I am not pregnant?
With missed pills it makes sense to be late. I just stopped my bc and expected it to be delayed.. Its now over 2 weeks late but for a week before it was due and still now I've been feeling nauseous and a bunch of other symptoms. Getting negatives too though. Going to get blood test soon. Read people can get negatives for a while even while pregnant. Like months..
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.