period 55 days late but negative pregnancy tests
I was hoping to find others in teh same situation as me.  We are trying to get pregnanta nd I am now 55 days from my last period.  I had a two week bout of nausea and actually vomitted a few mornings.  I have also felt very fatigued lately.  HPT's and a blood test at the doctor's both came back negative a week and a half ago.  Could I still be pregnant and not have enough hcg in my system?  I have also had occassional very light brown spotting.  I FEEL pregnant, but also know that I am really WANTING to be pregnant so am wondering if that is playing a role.  Should I get my blood test redone soon?  My doctor said to wait a month, but also admitted he had not had much experience with pregnancies either! (oh great!)

I'd love to hear from anyone who knows of a situation similar of mine and how it turned out.  Thank you all.
i am now 51 days late and i was on the shot for about 2 years and got off in feb because of all the weight gain and my period was coming on every mth and it was to come on may 24 2005 but did a no show!! i have took millions of test but have only got negatives and i have little things happening like feeling sick eating more i went up a cup size but only a negative test so whats the deal with this thing???
My cycle was due around the 25th of June. It is now the 15th of July (about 20 days late) and still no period with multiple negative HPT's. No change in diet or stress but I keep feeling like I am going to start any day but nothing happens and I also feel like I am ovulating again. Surely by now the test would show if I was pregnant and I wouldnt feel like i am going to start. What could be the problem please HELP!
I am in the same boat. I went off birth control and had my first period June 4, 2005. Today is July 17th and I still haven't had my period. I was so excited (thinking I was pregnant) but unfortunetly multiple HPT's. Any suggestions, support, ideas? I just want to be pregnant, or to have my period. One or the other. This waiting this is wearing on me.
New to the site, 27 years old, always regular periods, no birth control and no children.
I am two weeks late as of today and had a negative HPT 3 days ago.  My aunt was in the same situation, she took a test being 2 weeks late and it came back negative and then took another after being 3 weeks late and it finally showed positive. I am going to take another test on the 28th if I haven't gotten my period by then.  If still negative I'm going to the doctor.
Runnert, what every happened? Are you pregnant?  I am in the same boat.  The first day of my last period was May 31, 2005.  I have been late before, but only a few days tops.  I have taken HPT's - all negative.  I can't remember how long I waited when I was pregnant with Connor before I got my positive result. I kinda "feel" pregnant, but I realize that could be anything. Could someone who went this long with negative HPT's that ended up truly being pregnant give advise?
Hi everyone, I just wanted to say that my period is 17 days late today, which makes 47 days since my last period came on and I got a negative blood test on this past Wednesday. I was 14 days late for my period at the time. Can anyone give me any suggestions as to can I still be considered pregnant after that negative blood test. I am not doing any bleeding whatsoever. No bleeding, spotting, or nothing. My gut feeling inside tells me I'm pregnant. The main symptoms I am having right now are flu like, ya know, nasal stuffiness and drainage. I never had any sinus problems before. I felt a bit of mild cramps the other day too and get tired a bit faster now. I would appreciate anyone's input at this time. Thanks.

ms_smiles
look i'm 39 years old
so i want to no what does it mean when i'm over 35 days late
i took 3 test and all said negative
could it be menopause or some thing else
please let me no
you could email me
***@****

thanks
from cherie
Well i suppose i am joining the club. I had my last period June 18th, right before Father's Day.  Well as of today I still have not gotten it.  I have 3 *d*children, and had 1 miscarriage.  I'm scared to take a preg. test b/c I only knew for a few weeks with the miscarriage and it was very tramatic.  This time I would rather have not known, except I am excited. My DH is getting permanent surgery soon, and we were seceretly hoping for another. My breasts are tender, but that is all.  I have not experienced *smell-a-roma* symptons like I did with my other children.  I have a Doc. appt on the 23 of this month, but it is so long to wait!  I'm sure I will cave in before that.  But if it does not work the way we want, we have 3 wonderful little ones, that more than fill our hearts up.  So to those of you who are hoping, We wish you tons of *babydust*, and hope in a few years you can write to someone about the time you had the longest wait in eternity, but it was more than worth it.
Hello everyone :)

I am new here but was looking for either some advice or reassurance! SO (significant other) and I are TTC ...

Here's my situation, hopefully some or all of you can help :) About 8 months or so ago my cycles regulated all of a sudden and I've been right on time since then! My last cycle I ended on June 28th, 2005 and was suppose to have another around July 19th ... making me about 24 days late from July's cycle at this point! I took an HPT last Friday ( Friday the 5th) but it was negative and that's something I don't understand?

I have very tender BB's, lower back aches daily that my Yoga and Tai Chi can't seem to fix (stretching & mind exercises, for those who don't know), I've been eating more than normal & can't seem to feel full, and also felt a bit tired more so although having trouble actually falling asleep at night. (probably due to going to late though) Is it still possible that I am pregnant? If so, about how high are my chances if any of you possibly know?

When I was 17, I had an ectopic pregnancy and 3 miscarriages since then which is a total of 4 1/2 years ... I've had no brown spotting or red blood, either!  Please help me :( I don't have medical insurance right now so I am trying to wait things out as long as possible so we can get more $$$ so I can have a blood test done .. Any suggestions, reassurance, or advice is greatly appreciated and welcomed!! Thanks in advance, too!

Kristen
I am in the same boat as you....was supposed to have period July 16th...due again on 8/13...no signs as of yet for af, but pregnancy symptoms. I have a DR appt on 8/16...I'll keep you posted!
Hi Kitten, take it from me, my period for July didn't come on at all and I was going into missing my second month and the day before I missed the second one, it came on, so I would advise you to give it a bit more time. My period was 5 weeks late, so you being only 7 days late, just give it a bit more time. If it'll make you feel better and you know that your period is normally on time, you can go have a blood test done, but otherwise, just give it more time, cause I wasted so much money on all of those home pregnancy tests for nothing and my period came down like a flood the following month. I hope I was of some help to you. Another thing, if you are 7 days late, normally a home test would be showing positive by now, sometimes they don't but most of the time they do.

ms_smiles
Hi!! I'm 28 years old. I would love to have another child with my partner!! I have a very normal period. I am now 7 days late and have taken 2 pregnancy test which were both negative. This is totally out of the norm for me. I feel bloaty and have headaches. I don't really feel I'm about to start but don't really have too many signs of pregnancy either. I've made a timeline that if I don't start by next Wednesday I will see a doctor to get a blood test done but my real question is : I take anixety medicine (prozac) I was wondering if that could be altering my pregnancy test results? I have quit taking it for the past 2 days. Anyone else ever had this problem? Should I do another test. They are starting to get expensive......

Sincerely,

Concerned
Thanks for the helpful advice ms_smiles.
I guess I'm just a little too hopeful especially hearing how so many people get negative's and they are really pregnant. Patients is the key and only time will tell. I really do appreciate you taking the time to give me advice.....I will keep you posted.

Sincerely,
Concerned.
Hello everyone I'm new at this so bear with me. I had my last period April 26-30 and I haven't had one since. It is now 08/19/05 and I'm really starting to wonder if anything is wrong with me, I just don't know what it could be. I've taken at least 8 or 9 HPT and they've all been negative. I haven't gone to the doctor's yet cause I'm afraid of what they'll say. If anyone has some advice on what I should do I would really appreciate it. This had never happened to me before.
Hi Kitten, please do keep me posted. I would definately like to know the outcome. You are so right. There are lots of women out there that have negative tests and still in fact are pregnant. I was going by that same thing all the way til my period came on. Everybody's body is different, so like you said in your post, only time will tell. I just try to help other women as much as I can from spending so much unneccessary money on all of those test without giving their bodies at least 2 months to find out what's going on. That's what I am gonna do from now on. If my period don't come on a whole month, I'm not gonna budge until I see that I've missed that second month, then I'll know something's up! You know what I mean? Especially if your test are still coming out negative after being a week late, just let it ride out until you see that you've missed that second month. Most doctors say that's when the majority of their patients come in anyway when they had just found out their pregnant after missing that second month. Well, I hope I was of some help to you again. Take care and keep me posted. God bless you Kitten.

ms_smiles
Hi Peachy, just wanted to respond to your post. You said that you haven't seen your period since April? Wow......I know you may be afraid of what the doctor might say, but at this point you definately need to go and have them examine you to find out what's holding up your period. Are you in any kind of pain? Are you having pregnancy symptoms? First of all I would advise you to go and have a Hcg Quantitative blood test done. That would definately tell if you are pregnant and how far along you possibly are. Once you rule that part out, if that comes out negative after missing right at 4 months, then the doctor could further examine you to let you know what's going on. But after goin that long without your period, don't even bother to waste any more money on home tests, just go have a blood test done for starters and take it from there. Let me know how things turn out for you and I hope I was of some help to ya. Take care of yourself.

ms_smiles
Congratulations to you Kitten!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. If you've gotten two positives back to back like that, you are most likely pregnant. I am so happy right now for you, feels like it's me just got the good news. Please let me know once you get your confirmation from the doctor. I can't wait to hear the good report. Again, congratulations to ya!!!!!!  You go girl!!!

ms_smiles
Hi ms_smiles its Kitten.
I just wanted to update you. Friday I took another test because I was feeling so sick, I took it in the afternoon and it showed positive. I also took another Saturday morning and it was also positive. I've already made a doctors appointment for August 30th to confirm. I will let you know. I will have to say I'm so excited right now............

Thanks,
Concerned
I am 22 and my girlfriend is 18.  She is getting ready to  start college and I am about to finish.  Latly she has been sick very often.  She has been sleeping and staying in the bed.  We had unpertected sex two times last month.  She was two 1/2 weeks late on getting her period.  She is on the pill, and being late from having your period is a problem.  It should be like clock work.  Both of us have been under penlty of stress latly.  She has taken a home pregnancy test a few times and they have been coming up negative. What is the chance that my girlfriend is pergant?  I told her many time to go to the doctor, but she been telling me that you have to miss your period two times before you can be tested to see if she is pregant.  I am scard! Don't know what to do or who to talk too.  Whats the chance that she is pergant?
  I am the one who wanted to have unpertected sex.  I thought because she is on the pill it would be okay.  Is it okay to come inside my girlfriend even though she is on the pill?
Hi, it's Kitten. Just wanted to post a comment to the young gentlemen concerned about his girlfriend. It definetly sounds like she may be pregnant. She definetly needs to go to the doctor. She should NOT be taking the pills if there is a chance she may be pregnant. I have taken a total of 5 test, 2 being negative and 3 being positive. Maybe wait a few days (quit taking the pills) and try another test and go from there.

I hope I was of some help.
Good luck to you

Kitten