Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

positive pregnancy test then negitive pregnancy test

I took a home pregnancy test last night, it was a generic brand, a very light positive came up, then about 2 hours later I took a clear blue digital test it came up positive, then this morning I took the 2nd clear blue digital and it came up negative , so I bought one more test, took it about 8 hours later and it came up negative. What should I believe.??
Hmm.... that's difficult, especially if you're trying to conceive. It sounds like a couple things. One may be that you had a chemical pregnancy. The other might be that you're still pregnant, but the embryo isn't producing enough hormone right now to be caught on a home pregnancy test. Since you've had both positive and negative tests, go to the OB/GYN and request a blood work panel be done to test for hCG levels. They may do multiple tests to calculate if the possible embryo is growing or passing.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.