Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

possibilty of pregnacy

Me and my boyfriend had sex unprotected on sep. 16th and he ejaculated inside of me this is one of my fertile days my period s are normally always on time and I usually have pms symptoms before my period today I'm suppose to start my period and I haven't started yet I've miscarried before and had symptoms of pregnacy this time it feels a little different I also took a preg test three days before and now I am well aware that could of been to early anynody else been through this the only symptoms I have is my period is kind of acting funny I get realllly hot and can't sleep at night  oh and I am 22 years oldp
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.