Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

pregnancy

How soon did you ladies find out you were pregnant & did you have any pregnancy symptom?
I just saw on the calendar that I had my last period on April 13th. And I've been vomiting for the past two weeks.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
If you are pregnant you'd be 5wks plus some days you can take a home test to know for sure. Morning sickness is a sign but the only for sure way to know is to take a test or have a doctor confirm it. Since your late id say you are(:
I don't trust the hpt  but we'll see what happens tomorrow. My husband keeps telling me I am pregnant but what does he know.lol
I had a gut feeling that I was pregnant.. I just knew I was and I took a hpt and it was negative and so i waited another week because I didn't believe it and took 3 and they were all positive! Good luck with everything I'll be looking forward to seeing updates  :)
Oh and also I was only 4 weeks when I found out!
I don't have my appt til 3pm (California time) so Im gonna have to keep myself busy til its time for me to go. Lol
Oohhh Im in California too and that's a little whiles away lol I'd be antsy!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.