question.

Is there a way to upload a photo of a pregnancy test and it tell you there's a line or not? I was told there is but can't find it.. :/
If you have to ask if there's a line,  you might want to buy another test and test again tomorrow morning, maybe a different brand.

But if you want to post it,  hit the "post a question" button,  (like you did to post this) and underneath the message box is a blue "add photo" link.  Click on it and follow the directions.
I can't figure out how to upload a photo..
Plus now you might get a false reading because it's likely out of the time frame and it can produce an evap line. You might be better off taking a digital test. You'll get a more accurate answer.
ik i want add a photo hear but it seems only,yu,kld post,comments in here it suxs
Get a clearblue test or offbrand that says pregnant or not... i could barley tell with this pregnancy if there was 2 lines or not so I just went and got the other type since its hard to miss.
I use the clear clue digital test. It very clearly tells you pregnant or not pregnant!

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.