should i be worried... help

at a party i gave this guy a b...j and he finished. i think i swallowed most of it. i think a little may have gotten on himself but i think i got most of it.

an hour or so later we hooked up again. we had sex and used a condom. i was on the tail end of my period and he didn't finish the second time.

should i be worried about pregnancy?
No.  You had oral sex and protected sex. Although, the only TRUE way to be sure you can't get pregnant is to abstain.  But overall, I'd say you are fine.  I will say this, and no judgement but make sure you put careful thought into giving your body away to guys.  hooking up with random guys at parties is a hard life and leaves internal scars on us down the road.  good luck
he wasn't a random guy. him and I are almost a serious couple. we've been talking for years. sex just makes me paranoid
you cant get pregnant by oral sex ..  but there is always a chance of pregnancy when using condoms ect