Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
12k Members

should i be worried... help

at a party i gave this guy a b...j and he finished. i think i swallowed most of it. i think a little may have gotten on himself but i think i got most of it.

an hour or so later we hooked up again. we had sex and used a condom. i was on the tail end of my period and he didn't finish the second time.

should i be worried about pregnancy?
No.  You had oral sex and protected sex. Although, the only TRUE way to be sure you can't get pregnant is to abstain.  But overall, I'd say you are fine.  I will say this, and no judgement but make sure you put careful thought into giving your body away to guys.  hooking up with random guys at parties is a hard life and leaves internal scars on us down the road.  good luck
he wasn't a random guy. him and I are almost a serious couple. we've been talking for years. sex just makes me paranoid
you cant get pregnant by oral sex ..  but there is always a chance of pregnancy when using condoms ect
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.