Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

whats going on?

hello, Im trying to calm my nerves about whats happening in my body right now. I am exclusively breastfeeding my 5 month old and have had two periods the past couple months. This month I have some brief spotting (pinkish/brownish) around the middle of my cycle. I was due for my period a few days ok but it still hasn't come yet. I have taken three different pregnancy tests that are all negative. Im not sure if im just exaggerating the fact that I might be pregnant. Ive been using condoms about 90% of the time. my symptoms aren't much just heightened sense of smell, an increase in urination and somewhat sure nips. Do you think its just likely my hormones are just fluxing still and its possible to just miss a period?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.