Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

wish it wasent negative!!):

Hey guys ! Went to plan parent hood and saidd my test was comming out negative... sadlyy but truee/': but they said it would be best to take a blood test in a couple of weeks. But I'm seriouslyy expericingg pregnancy symptoms.  Soo I really don't knoww .
Hey wish you all the best and dont give up hope ...until af doesnt show up you have a chance ...im exactly 2 weeks late no af no cramps and all negatives...waiting until nxt period date at doctors have told me to come back if af dont show up nxt month ...dont have any symptoms had a couple but they all disappeard... :( ttc for a year n a half and have no children so really hope i am ...
Thankss!!/: I just really hope I am !!!:(
Good luckk to you too !!!(':
What's af if you don't mind me asking? I'm five weeks pregnant and I'm still Learning new things
Af Is Auto Flow Or Your Period In Other Words
Hey well I found out I was pregnant thru a blood test because the urine test kept coming back negative
Really??? Omg! I really do hopee I am thoe I will waitt like a couple more weeks then... thanks a lot guyss /:
Its not common for a pt to come back negative and then you're really pregnant. You are prob not pregnant when you really want a baby you're body can actually experience symptoms and you're period will be late etc.. but its not BC you're pregnant. It happens all the time.. has happened to me. I lost two babies in my second trimester in between my second loss and now its been 3 yes it happened to me all the time c I wanted a baby so bad. I'm finally 22 weeks pregnant with a little girl.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.