If I were you I would wait and find out from the Dr. Sex can put you into labor when your due and your already starting to dilate. So if you have started to dilate and you have sex it could put you into labor. How long until you have your appt? It's better safe then sorry, you and DH could live with not having sex for a little while, but could you or your little girl live if you went into labor early?
I was just curious as Dh comes home from a deployment on the 19th of dec. Hes been away since August so Im sure he wouldnt mind waiting another 4 months.
My transvaginal scan is next friday to see if my cervix is long enough to stitch up.
I'll then be sent a follow up appointment post that.
If he's waited that long another week for sex isn't a asking for much! I wouldn't risk it! I would please DH in other ways but not vaginal prenitration with anything: hands, toys, him. . . . . easy does it.
You know yorkies I'm going through the same thing but sex is the last thing on my mind right now.