I had a growth scan done on Monday as they said baby was large, but they are now saying he is average size, so no c-section or induction talk YAY!!! They will let me go into labor on my own. OB did an internal exam and I am 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced, but no regular contractions. Trying all the natural ways to get labor moving, walking, sex, bouncing on a birth ball, ect... so we will see if that stuff gets things moving along some more.
Baby is VERY low, so the walking is extremely painful... I just can't wait for him to get here. Have another appointment next Wednesday, but hopefully I don't make it that far. :) My mom is predicting I will go Friday (tomorrow), but I doubt it. My sister says Monday. Come on baby boy!!!