So my OB comes in and tell's me that she's NOT inducing me. That she can't without medical reason and blah blah blah..... I told her that I wasn't even asking for an induction until next week when I would be 39 weeks. Then the sad part! She checks me and I'm still the same!!! 2 CM, 50% effaced and -3 station!!!!! I started balling!!!! I explained to her that the longer he's in there, the bigger he gets and I CANNOT push out a 9lbs + baby with my back being the way it is.. That I'm seriously afraid of the damage it's going to do.... She told me that next week at my 39 week apt, she will do another ultrasound to get a weight and check me to see if I've changed any...... Then we'll go from there... I am in such distress it's not even funny... I am seriously unable to move and in a lot of pain not to mention it's taking a toll on me mentally and with my mental health issues that's not good.... So now I'm waiting for my next appt and hoping that something has changed so I can be induced....I walk when I can because of the weather or how I'm feeling, and sex happens ehh.. So so...... *sighs* I just want him out!!!