30 week musings....

Anyone else notice that people stop looking you in the eye, but instead check out your tummy? I don't really mind, but find it funny. Have to admit though, that today I taped over my belly button...I am wearing a tank top under a tulip shaped sweater, so my tummy kind of peeks out...with my belly button popped out, it kind of felt like going bra-less to work. People really would have stared then!  Lol
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hahaha...Omg so funny you posted this..I was at TJ MAXX today and I was browsing and everyone that looked at me automatically zoomed to my belly...Then they smile at me. I know they're thinking whoa her belly is huge!!...lol,,,Then I go into the dressing room to try on leggins. It took me like 5 minutes to get my pants off (Haha) Anyway, I lifted up my shirt and I was like Holy crap, my belly is Huge!! It looks kinda weird too. It's like you can make out where she laying...So funny and weird at the same time!...Lol
Helpful - 0
Its either the belly or the boobs, cause there is no containing either one no matter how hard I try. Everyone looks at me and thinks it funny to ask if I am having twins, or be shocked that I still have two months to go........what do you do. I got lucky that my belly button has not stuck out for either pregnancy, it just stays round and gets streched out.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.