Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
10843549 tn?1425096623

My beautiful Sadii Kiani (labor story)

Went to hospital on sunday night 11pm, born monday at 12:27 got my epidural and things were perfect. Almost had a c section because dr wasnt sure baby could wait inside me until my body was ready to push because her heart rate was dropping too much and i was only at an 8, dr asked me to try pushing to see how well i would do, I pushed as hard as I could because I didnt want csection..she said wow i already see her head...twenty minutes of pushing and she waa out. It didnt hurt at all! My baby sadii is perfect, im so obsessed with her. My first one, and she has now forever changed my life. ♡
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
♡♡♡ congrats!
Helpful - 0
Congrats!
Helpful - 0
Awe congrats =)!! Blessings for you and your beautiful baby!
Helpful - 0
yay congratulations
Helpful - 0
12618772 tn?1445214532
congratulations mommy,☺
Helpful - 0
Congrats. Our babies have the same birthday!!
Helpful - 0
Congrats, hope you are both well
Helpful - 0
Congrats on your baby girl! I also had my baby girl Monday. A longer and more grueling labour than yours but I'm glad yours turned out well :) congrats again
Helpful - 0
Wow finally it's been a journey for you. she didn't want come out lol I been waiting to hear your labor story! Congratulations on your new bundle of joy :) And thanks for sharing!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.