My beautiful Sadii Kiani (labor story)

Went to hospital on sunday night 11pm, born monday at 12:27 got my epidural and things were perfect. Almost had a c section because dr wasnt sure baby could wait inside me until my body was ready to push because her heart rate was dropping too much and i was only at an 8, dr asked me to try pushing to see how well i would do, I pushed as hard as I could because I didnt want csection..she said wow i already see her head...twenty minutes of pushing and she waa out. It didnt hurt at all! My baby sadii is perfect, im so obsessed with her. My first one, and she has now forever changed my life. ♡
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
♡♡♡ congrats!
Helpful - 0
Congrats!
Helpful - 0
Awe congrats =)!! Blessings for you and your beautiful baby!
Helpful - 0
yay congratulations
Helpful - 0
congratulations mommy,☺
Helpful - 0
Congrats. Our babies have the same birthday!!
Helpful - 0
Congrats, hope you are both well
Helpful - 0
Congrats on your baby girl! I also had my baby girl Monday. A longer and more grueling labour than yours but I'm glad yours turned out well :) congrats again
Helpful - 0
Wow finally it's been a journey for you. she didn't want come out lol I been waiting to hear your labor story! Congratulations on your new bundle of joy :) And thanks for sharing!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community