Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community
792 Members

baby weight

so im 28 weeks today and i had an ultrasound yesterday. the tech told us our son is weighing in at 2.9 lbs. according to this app it says my baby should be about 2.2 lbs. ive had 3 other pregnancys i guess i never really paid attention. biologically my other 3 kids have different dads and this ones dad is 6'6. im only 5'2 do yall think our son will be big? my kids have all weighed differently 7.97, 6 and 8.9. just curiou about this boy were having
4 Responses
This is just a guide. Mine is ahead of schedule according to this app.
i cant wait to meet my baby in a few more months then ill know everything for sure
I am 28weeks and my baby weighs 1.5 lbs.
When I had my last sono my baby boy was ahead of the weight chart to ....last couple months they grow quick so kind of hard to tell yet bc still have tje last months that' theu will grow the most my first was 9.7 and last I had sono my baby boy was almost 2 lbs when it said he should only be like 1.2-1.5 lbs ...good luck
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.