Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community
792 Members

let's complain cause we are in the 3rd trimester

I CAN NOT SIT OR LIE DOWN COMFORTABLY. It is annoying it makes me grumpy and irritable. Having to wake up ever 2 hrs at bed time to pee is a pain in the crotch literally. For the last 3 weeks in been having to use those always new pads for incontinence because pee will leak out if I brush my teeth or sneeze or cough. And like with my 2nd pregnancy I'm sick again in my 3rd trimester so much phlegm  and my throats dry I get nose bleeds from a dry nose. But I can say no swelling  or water retention.
I try not to complain but I understand exactly where you are coming from. There is no such thing as being comfortable, I hate getting in and out of my car. I feel like my crotch is about to fall out sometimes. I am quite irritable and I am ready to be done with this. I am a ftm so all of this is new to me.
Im a ftm. Im going to miss my baby being so close to me. Like a part of me is missing. I do have pain: rib pain, hip pain, joint pain, semi swollen feet, I cant get out of bed and Im a single mom. Then again I cant wait to see my baby boy and tickle his feet and see him smile. :)
I pee alot and plan to go camping soon! It should be interesting haha. I get mild nose bleeds and never have gotten a nose bleed in my life!
I'll complain with you, as I'm sure my poor husband is sick of hearing it! lol I hurt everywhere, I'm a FTM I cannot wait until my princess is here but my legs, crotch, butt, hips, lower abdomen ALL HURT! I'm the same, hurts to get out of bed, walk or stand for to long, getting out of the car, or heck even sitting to long hurts. I was going to work longer but I think I'm going to call it quits. With every woman experiencing pregnancy different, some women look at me like, come on lady, shut up! But I wouldn't complain if I didn't hurt. I feel bad b*tching because I'm so happy and blessed to be a mommy but this miracle of life is hard on the body! Lol ok thanks ladies! Rant over!!! Good luck to everyone! Due 4/20/15 w a little girl Paislee Ann! :-)
I'm sooo ready to meet my lil guy. I am so uncomfortable. Everything I wear is uncomfortable. Back pain, neck pain, I would LOVE a foot massage but know I can't have one. Acid reflux in the middle of the night along with peeing every 5 mins (/feels like every 5 mins anyway) AND ppl annoy the **** out of me. I feel so rude so I just keep to myself most of the time :) BUT I am thankful to get to have this experience and feel guilty sometimes for having negative feelings because a dear friend of mine lost her baby about 6 weeks in and we were so happy to he pregnant together... So with all the aches and pains and irritability, I am happy to be pregnant! ;) Almost there ladies, stay strong!!
Ill complain with u too. I got 6 weeks left and i am miserable. I have to constantly wear a maxi pad to catch all the pee i leak and its not just when i sneeze its when i bend or lift for my job. It hurts something terrible down there from staying wet a lot. I change pads frequently but it still stays wet in between time. Im about to just try some diaper rash cream. My back always hurts snd my left thigh is numb almost constantly at work. Im ready to be off work n relax a lil before the baby comes. Can't find a comfortable sleeping position but if i do get comfy its time to get up and pee for the hundredth time today. I cant even enjoy intimacy with my husband anymore its very frustrating.
Keep complaining  mom cause we need to vent our pains. And I know as many can agree I'm sure out husbands/boyfriends and other kids are probably tired of hearing it. And go don't feel guilty about it.
Have any of you tried sleeping on two pillows?  I would be in so much pain is it weren't for those two flat pillows i use. I place two pillows next to each other and sleep where the two pillows meet. I sleep close to the edge of my bed, but not too close,  and use my arms to pick up my weight that brings me close enough to roll over and get off the bed. I also wear ear plugs, (which have been amazing!), made my room darker by covering my windows with a blanket,  and sleep with a rolled up blanket between my legs. (Pillows r too thin for me) hopefully some of that helps!  I'm still in pain but i feel like I'm not as bad as i should feel.
I have 2 body pillows and 3 additional o es and still pain.
I am very ready for my pregnancy to be over.  I wake up at least every 2 hours to pee, and because I need to roll over to my other side.  My right leg is numb and very painful.  I can't be in one position (sitting, standing, or laying) too long because of that.  I am constantly congested that the last 2 days I had the most horrible sinus headache that would bring me to tears. I finally broke down and took sudafed.  At least I am not swollen yet, but that came at about 34 weeks (2 to go to that) with my first child.
OMG I am so with you girls! I'm done with being pregnant and I still have 8 weeks left. This is my second and I'm a stay at home mom and most days it just really *****. I feel bad for my husband and daughter because I can't do anything anymore due to being so sore, and if I do decide to suck it up and do it anyway, I pay for it for the next 2 days. I'm in eastern Canada and in the last month we've had so much snow dumped on us it's almost unbelievable, and it makes going anywhere or doing anything so much harder. Usually I spend so much time outside with my daughter in the winter playing in the snow and this year I just can't and it makes me feel bad for her. I just really can't wait for it to be April and for this baby to come out so can get back to myself and my life and start being a good mom again!
I'd like to complain too! My pelvis/crutch is in agony, I've got major insomnia so absolutely exhausted, not on maternity leave yet I go off in 4weeks time. I've had enough of cooking, I'm just too tired but oh doesn't cook and works really hard so I have to cook or starve. Not comfortable sitting, standing, lying down and certainly not comfortable moving. Have a 9 yr old who needs to go school and clubs and parties. Can't wait to meet my baby, he will be worth it. Due 5th April xx
Okay yes , everything hurts, can't sleep and this will be my 5 bring home baby, 6 child. And first time ever getting hemorrhoids I believe.  I am done I want to cry all day. Hubby works long hours andbif have so many kids to chase that it even hard to get excited for this surprise baby which I know I will love when he/she is here but right now I just miserible and dressed. Sigh
I'm happy to complain because it's all worth it! Pregnancy rhinitis is so bad I end up gagging or throwing up in the morning sometimes. So much congestion and pressure/dryness in my sinuses. And can't stay in any one position too long. I sit at work for a desk job but get up often and after sitting it hurts to stand up! Sleeping is pretty much painful too, have to keep switching positions which hurts and is exhausting. I've got plenty of pillows just for this pregnancy. The heartburn just never stops. Feet hurt but aren't too swollen, they just hurt even though I'm still practicing yoga 4 days a week. Oh and shedding so much hair I'm tempted to cut it all off. So exhausted but resting or sleeping is so impossible! All worth it though when I feel his little kicks, hopefully the painful kicks will be few and far between! Can't wait to meet the little monkey!
I'm a ftm and I'm just sleepy all the time i don't sleep at night at all between night trips to the bathroom, switching positions, or my boyfriend getting up to do anything.  I can't sit on my couch anymore cause it hurts my back so I'm always in bed... not sleeping. I'm always hungry but always nauseous so eating is so depressing cause i can't eat too much or it'll come back up or I'll get heartburn.  My joints all hurt from standing up at work and i get shortness of breath since I'm anemic and hypoglycemic. So doing anything makes me more tired than i already am. just recently got congested since the weather won't choose to stay hot or cold. and to top it all off my shirts are getting to tight again So they rub my bra on my breast making them extra itchy! bright side made it to 32 weeks with an active, praying-to-be-healthy baby girl. My family is coming up next weekend for my baby Shower and i miss my mommy terribly since I'm used to seeing her at least once a month and now with my blood count so low i can't fly anymore. Abd she's bringing all my aunt's. Baby Madison is just loved and adored. Can't wait until April 17th!
Finally I can complain without ppl giving me the guilt trip lol I'm really grateful that I made it this far. I almost had my baby boy at 24 weeks due to a short cervix. I've been on modified bed rest since then and I'm tired of it. I don't think I ever slept through the night in a long time. My nose gets stuffy and I keep tossing and turning to different sides. When I get up to pee at night, it takes me hours to go back to sleep. I'm exhausted during the day from doing nothing lol My baby is so low that he feels like he's gonna drop out when I walk. I barely have an appetite anymore because there's no space in my stomach. When I do eat, I feel nauseous sometimes. I can't wait until April 13th comes so I can snuggle him!
I am ready to complain now. I have been up since 6am and have not shut my eyes to sleep at all today. I am tired but can't sleep. I am beyond uncomfortable and it just gets worse with everyday that passes. April 19th needs to get here quickly. I end up at the verge of tears most night because of the pain. I thank God for my baby it is just exhausting to be pregnant.