Pregnancy: April 2018 Babies Community
50 Members

8 weeks no symptoms

I am 8 weeks today with my third child.  With my first two I had extreme nausea and fatigue, as well as acne, cramps, and sore breasts.  I had all of these symptoms from 4-6 weeks but then they went away.  Now I don't even feel pregnant.  Should I count myself lucky or just wait for an ultrasound in 3-4 weeks to see how it's going?  I haven't had any bleeding either.  Basically worried about a missed miscarriage.
Is that possible? I had my son 15 months ago, had all the mornin sickness and everything that comes with it. Im now 10 weeks preg n if i hadnt kept track of periods and took a test i wouldnt know at all. Im just a little grouchy n tired nothin out of the ordinary. Please keep me informd tho. I jus think its cause its not your first ur not havin symptoms xx
I just had an ultrasound last night. Babe is totally fine.  I just don't feel pregnant at all. Guess I'm lucky.
Aww thats lovly and am thrilled 4 you that everything is ok. Its probly just your body thats more used to the pregnancy hormones. How long is the gap since last baby Xx
My youngest had just turned 2 when we got pregnant.  My first two are 17.5months apart. Guess it's just a blessing for me and the kids!
Yes definalty. I cant wait to show my son that hes gona be a big bro soon. Xx
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.