Pregnancy: April 2018 Babies Community
50 Members

9 weeks and haven't seen an ob?

I've been waiting on the health department to set up my appointment for 3 weeks and they have done nothing! Anyone else have this situation?
I would keep bugging them for sure. I've not had to deal w the health department for ob's. Are you seeing a doctor through one of their clinics?
It's called the steps ahead program and because I don't have a primary doctor that can do the referral, they have to do it
Typically you dont need a referral. Just find a doc that participates w your insurance. Have you been able to get an appointment yet?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.