Pregnancy: Aug 2010 Babies Community
171 Members

Weird aches, pains and pulls?

This is a bit embarrassing but I think I pulled a muscle in my groin putting my pants on this morning. I've been having a lot of pain in the groin/pelvis when I walk, and today I lifted my left leg and felt this terrible stabbing in the muscles. Now I can barely lift my leg, I just have to kind of shuffle when I walk. It feels like my belly suddenly weighs 50 lbs. I've also gotten a nasty pain right below my sternum twice while sleeping. It wakes me up in the middle of turning over and it feels like something is ripping. It lasts about a minute, then goes away quick.. It's not tender. Anybody else felt this way?
I was just about to post a question similar to this. I've been having aches and pains for the past couple days or so. Right now my belly is extremely sore like i did a strenuous workout, it hurts really bad when i started sweeping. My vaginal area hurts a lot as well like sharp pains right now it's steady. I've also been woken up due to pains when i turn in my sleep i'm in some sort of pain! I hope someone can shed some light and tips on possibly alleviating the pain cause.. Omg!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.