Pregnancy: Aug 2012 Babies Community
175 Members

job interview

Hi ladies.  Looking for your opinion on this. I have been self employed for the past few years but a couple of my clients decided to handle their bookkeeping in house rather than have me do it. So for the past few months I have been looking for work.  So today I got a call for a Accounting Job at this CPA firm.  I am really excited about it as it would be perfect for me.  I have an interview on Wednesday and was not going to mention the whole pregnancy thing yet. If i get the job then I will have to mention it sooner than later.   I am not really showing so it wont be noticable. I was wondering what you ladies through of that.  Thanks for your input.  I just dont want to ruin my chances of being considered for this job.
Don't tell them.  They can't ask and you don't have to tell them.
Thank you so much! Thats what my mom told me.  She told me to wait a month or so and then let them know.  Its also an al women office so im not sure if that will make a difference when i would tell them after i get the job.  at least fingers crossed that i do.
Good luck!
Don't mention it, even if they ask (which I doubt they will)
Thanks ladies! I have my interiew today at 2pm so I will let you know how it turns out.
Just wanted to let everyone know I got the JOb!!! I start on Monday.  There is a 3 month probationary period and then i get a review.  When should I tell them I am expecting.  I am plus sized to begin with so its hard for other people to tell that I am expecting but just looking for opinions.  Thanks!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.