Food.!

What does everybody eat & drink??
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I would not anything for two weeks except pickles and toast ( not together) I think when you are at that point just eat what sounds good!! Anything I would smell before hand I wouldn't touch!
Helpful - 0
Toast and pomegranates right now!! Love them both soo much lol
Helpful - 0
I was craving milk orange juice and salads...(I hate salads and never ever drink milk, hurts my tummy) and now I'm craving mc Donald's chicken nuggets!! And I hadn't eaten mc ds in over a year!!!!! The milk craving was so strong my husband went out at 6am  to get it for me lol
Helpful - 0
I eat anything I crave at that moment. And if I don't have it either I or my BF get it lol. The one thing that ***** though Is that I'm so nauseous all the time I can only eat what I crave but even then I can only eat like a few bites and then I'm full.
Helpful - 0
Picked okra, pickles, french fries with nutella.
Helpful - 0
For breakfast I have steel cut oats for first snack I have about four servings of fruit for lunch I usually have a protein starch and some sort of vegetable and then for the second night of that four servings of vegetables and for dinner I have protein carb vegetable and then my dessert is usually a large serving of one particular fruit
Helpful - 0
Avocados and lemon on toast, weetbix or porridge with lots of nuts, oranges and kiwi fruit, yoghurt, stir fried veggies and scrambled eggs with spinach and mushrooms. And chocolate milk and custard.
Helpful - 0
Pineapple chunks are my go-to food. Ive stocked up cuz I don't want to run out. I eat about a can or more a day. Some for breakfast after eating oatmeal, a snack while getting lunch ready and a snack either before or after dinner.
Helpful - 0
La baby 86 i have the same need for pineapple I'm already through my second fresh pineapple this week!
Helpful - 0
Chicken noodle soup and  salads  for me.  
Helpful - 0
For the first trimester I was having food aversions to everything! It was very hard! Now I'm 17w and don't have aversions anymore. I am vegan and only eat a plant based diet. I eat a lot of things! I looove toast with applesauce in the morning with grapefruit juice. I eat sandwiches, i make veggie quesadillas, homemade crepes with chia seeds instead of egg. I feel pretty lucky that I am able to eat a large variety, now that I'm out of the first trimester.
Helpful - 0
Oh KeyrieMac: can you give me the recipe of your vegan crepes please? I can't have milk or eggs or i get sick...
Helpful - 0
Liske, I would love to, but I always just hop on pinterest to find recipes. Sorry! I really need to starr writing them down haha...
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.