Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community
Do I have too take vitamin d the whole way threw my pregnancy the chewable tablets I have I horrible
I was informed it was just for the first 12 weeks. As that's the vital point in pregnancy. Hope that helps but contact your dr/midwife and just ask :)
I was on vitamin D and iron my whole pregnancy since that's what my OB told me to do
You certainly don't have to use chewable tabs.  We had some that tasted pretty nasty too.  I just bought some capsules.
Only need to take them if your deficient I was deficient before pregnancy so I take a 1 a day capsule cant even taste it
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.