Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community

hungry all the time

I am 8 weeks and 5 days and I can go to sleep stuffed and wake up starving like I haven't ate in a week is this normal??? I cant remember if that's normal since my first baby is 7years old lol
I feel the same I dont remember myself this is my 3rd and my kids are 10 and 8
Well at least im the only one lol :-)
The same for me!! Starving hungry when I wake up every morning.
The same for me! I always wake up once during the night to use the loo and I'll be absolutely starved and won't get back to sleep unless iv eaten something
I'm 8 weeks and 2 days and I'm hungry all the time I don't remember being this hungry this early on in my first pregnancy
i Eat at night i cant stand being hungry it feels like i havnt eaten in weeks!!
10w2d I'm hungry all the time too! There have been night where i eat more then hubby. Which is scarry bc he eats double what I usually eat. I'm also tired 24/7 i can get adequet hours of sleep and still need a nap at lunch time.
I've been the same. Like clockwork. Up at 4 to pee, starving by 5 and then back to sleep at 6.
yes stomach growls all the time
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.