keep losing

So,  I'm 14 weeks along and I just keep losing weight.  I don't really get it.  In the early weeks a had terrible all day sickness so I understood when I lost weight then,  but around 10-11 weeks it had almost subsided completely and I was able to eat normally.  Since then I haven't been able to gain even a single pound, in fact I've lost even more weight, and it's starting to worry me. Is anyone else experiencing this or know something I could try to make some healthy gains?    
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm so glad I'm not alone.  Thanks ladies!
Helpful - 0
I'm also losing weight and I was told its from getting sick and because it's all going to the baby. They also said your weight will go up and down till your 3rd trimester.
Helpful - 0
I'm 15 weeks (as of yesterday) and Ive lost at least 10lbs. I currently still experience morning sickness but its finally down to actually just morning now. Lol. As long as baby is healthy/growing properly and you are too.. It should be fine.
Helpful - 0
I have the same problem. I was heavy when I got pregnant (245) now I am down to 234, I was sick all day, everyday my first trimester, now I'm 14 weeks and haven't had any sickness lately but still no weight gain.
Helpful - 0
I lost 11 lbs during the first trimester, and I'm 15w+2 now and I've lost a total of 14 lbs.  I had no appetite for the longest, but now that I do, I'm still not gaining either.  And I am FULLY embracing "eating for 2" this week... And nothing.  I feel you.  But as long as your baby is healthy, and you ARE eating sufficiently, you should be fine.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.